This is a self-paced module. Students participating in this module will learn some basic service techniques in relation to residential garage door openers.
RESIDENTIAL GARAGE DOOR OPENER BASICS SELF PACED
Duration: 60 minutes
Class Times: Self-paced
- Alignment of the safety reversing sensors
- How to adjust forces on older operators
- How to change the battery in your LiftMaster remote
- How to change the battery in a wireless keyless entry
- How to erase the memory of your garage door opener
- Logic Board Installation
This is a self-paced course. Click on the module and then click on the section.
"Good beginner course"